Science Fair


      "The science fair is a fair where students present their science project results in the form of a report, display board, and models that students have created. It is so important to motivate students with science because they can share their projects, ideas with their friends, parents and people who visit the fair. It also contributes to the social development of students..." according to Emre (2016) 

      That is why Mengraimaharaj Witthayakhom School annually made this activity for students to develop their skills in presenting and to increase their interest in being scientists and engineer. 

      This also gives me the platform to present my knowledge and socialization with the school family specially to the students as I demonstrate a little science show for them. 

From left is kru Ta, me and kru Teng. The two are helping me to translate some of the words in Thai as I am explaining my little experiment to the students.

     
It is an Egg Drop Challenge that best illustrates the concept of Isaac Newton's First Law of Motion. It is pretty exciting and fun knowing that the students understand me and participate actively with the activity. 
See how they are so attentive while I'm fascilitating. Or isn't it because they tried so hard to understand me? Anyhow, I'm happy that they participated. 

      This year's science fair of mine is so unforgettable. And I hope that student's learning about science is unforgettable also. 
A little wacky pose for the successful science show!

The teachers in Science Department.

    Here's a little clip to what the students prepared also for today's activity.







Comments

Popular Posts