My Spiritual Family

     
     In a place where most of the people are Buddhist, I find it hard to look for my place of worship as a non-trinitarian Christian. 

  I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. But if we really have faith in God, He will find ways to help us out even in the smallest of things to grant us our prayers.

Chiangrai has the best taste of coffee.
     Today, before I attend sunday meetings, I went to Central Plaza and had my tasty western lunch after a week of eating Thai food. Ooooow, I love Thai food but I miss my kind of food. So, I had my coffee and cake and it is soooooo delicious. 



Very tasty Cheese cake.
     After my magnificent lunch,  I searched the internet for the direction of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses and I'm blessed enough to find the exact location. 

     I got to meet new friends and spiritual family who was very kind to send me home and gave me food to eat for dinner. It was such a nice moment to remember. 
This is brother Pong and sister Joy. They are Jehovah's Witnesses like me. And they became my new family. 


Comments

Popular Posts